I performed some infrastructure changes to BNETDocs over the weekend.
- spun up a new server at Vultr: vultr-chi.bnetdocs.org.
- server.bnetdocs.org is now lsn.bnetdocs.org.
- all content and settings were transferred to the new server, with minor adjustments.
- the bnls database was transferred from an even older server to the new server.
- used a different filesystem path on the new server for data.
- bnetdocs.org and redux/labs/www.bnetdocs.org now point at vultr-chi.bnetdocs.org.
- lsn.bnetdocs.org is shutdown, to be deleted later.
The cause for this is due to the instability of the previous provider. I have been shopping around other providers and Vultr has been great. This new server should have a longer lifespan as well as it is now on CentOS 7 instead of Fedora. ;)
Oh, and happy new year late!