|Direction:||Client to Server|
|Used By:||Diablo II, Diablo II Lord of Destruction|
Diablo Retail, Diablo Shareware
Starcraft Japanese, Starcraft Broodwar
Starcraft Shareware, Starcraft Original
Warcraft II BNE
Retrieves a list of games.
- For STAR/SEXP/SSHR/JSTR and W2BN, a value of 0 indicates that any type is acceptable.
- Possible game types:
- 0x00: All
- 0x02: Melee
- 0x03: Free for all
- 0x04: one vs one
- 0x05: CTF
- 0x06: Greed
- 0x07: Slaughter
- 0x08: Sudden Death
- 0x09: Ladder
- 0x10: Iron man ladder
- 0x0A: Use Map Settings
- 0x0B: Team Melee
- 0x0C: Team FFA
- 0x0D: Team CTF
- 0x0F: Top vs. Bottom
- Possible ranges:
- 0x00: Level 1
- 0x01: 2 - 3
- 0x02: 4 - 5
- 0x03: 6 - 7
- 0x04: 8 - 9
- 0x05: 10 - 12
- 0x06: 13 - 16
- 0x07: 17 - 19
- 0x08: 20 - 24
- 0x09: 25 - 29
- 0x0A: 30 - 34
- 0x0B: 35 - 39
- 0x0C: 40 - 47
- 0x0D: 48 - 50
Sub Game Type:
- For Greed, this is resources in multiples of 2500 (0x01 = 2500, 0x02 = 5000, etc).
- For Slaughter, this is minutes in multiples of 15 (0x01 = 15, 0x02 = 30, etc).
- For Ladder, this indicates if disconnects count as a loss (0x01 = Yes, 0x00 = No).
- For Team Melee, this is the number of teams (0x01 = 2, 0x02 = 3, etc).
- For Team Free For All, this is the number of teams (0x01 = 2, 0x02 = 3, etc).
- For Team Capture The Flag, this is the number of teams (0x01 = 2, 0x02 = 3, etc).
- For Top vs. Bottom, this is the players to team ratio (1-7).
- For any other game type, it is 0x01 which indicates no sub game type.
- 0xFFFF is used to use the combination of values in this packet.
- 0xFF80 is used to show all games.
- For STAR/SEXP/SSHR/JSTR, viewing filter is set to 0x30.
- For DRTL/DSHR, viewing filter is set to 0xFFFF by the game, but setting it to 0x00 will disable any viewing limitations, letting you view all games.
- This value is hardcoded to 0x00 by all games.
Number of Games:
- This is the number of games to list. For a full listing, it's safe to use 0xFF. By default, DRTL/DSHR sets this to 0x19.