We're still here...
Yes, our site has been deemed as inactive by some, but believe us, it is still used quite a bit.
Currently our website is still the only place for a near-complete Battle.net documentation, even so it is no doubt that others will go to other places for some of our missing information such as Battle.net v2 or the Starcraft In-Game Protocol.
I assure you, as soon as our contributors are less busy (I cannot give you an estimate when that will be), we will continue to work on getting missing information put up, the website fixed and/or revised, and other updates to the site itself.
BNET.cc - Battle.net Wiki
The website BNET.cc which used to house forums is now hosting the Battle.net Wiki.
There was an older BnetWiki hosted by Spht, which failed. It ended up dying and was later cancelled. Tagban now hosts the BnetWiki on BNET.cc as the main website.
BNET.cc will house the wiki information for the Blizzard/Battle.net communities. It is sought to hold information, packets (an "Open BNETDocs"?), clans, bots, and other Battle.net-related topics. Of course, as time goes on, different information will be added and changed on the wiki. It is also the home for the Superiority bot and the Invigoration bot.
Anyways, we'll see how Tagban's wiki goes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.1.2
- Players will no longer receive achievement toasts while their status is set to "Busy."
- The messaging when attempting to load a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified
- Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants to properly reflect the strength of a player's teammates.
- Nexus life and shields increased from 750/750 to 1000/1000.
- Void Ray:
- Damage level 1 increased from 5 to 6 (+4 armored).
- Damage level 2 decreased from 10 (+15 armored) to 8 (+8 armored).
- Flux Vanes speed upgrade bonus decreased from 1.125 to 0.703.
- Barracks requirement changed from Command Center to Supply Depot.
- Supply Depot life increased from 350 to 400.
- Acceleration reduced from 2.315 to 2.25.
- Speed reduced from 2.75 to 2.5.
- Nitro Packs speed upgrade now has a Factory Requirement.
- Energy bar removed.
- 250mm Strike Cannons is now cooldown-based on a 50-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown available (useable immediately after upgrade is researched).
- Hatchery life increased from 1250 to 1500.
- Lair life increased from 1800 to 2000.
- Spawning Pool life increased from 750 to 1000.
- Spire life increased from 600 to 850.
- Ultralisk Cavern life increased from 600 to 850.
- Energy bar removed.
- Corruption is now cooldown-based on a 45-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown expired (must wait for full 45-second cycle before usable).
- Fungal Growth now prevents Blink.
- Range increased from 3 to 4.
- Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
- Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1
Via Battle.net (Blizzard):
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
Added some missing packets
I have found a relatively old thread on darkblizz.org (August 6th, 2010) which seems to have stemmed from this thread on vL by Hdx, which outlined some packets that our documentation was missing.
As such, I have added these packets to our documentation: